Welcome

Welcome to RodRod Scrolled Art! I create handmade scroll saw art from wood, specializing in portraits.What's a scroll saw ?It's a saw that uses a blade not much wider than a human hair.It allows creating very intricate detail.I hand select each piece of wood that I use and I use both domestic and exotic woods.

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Joined the Carolina Etsy team

I recently joined the Carolina Etsyians and attended my first monthly meeting with them on May 12.Not knowing what to expect when I arrived,I meekly approached the meeting area.My self introduction was quickly met with the greeting responses as though I were a longtime friend.Being a new kid on the block in the Etsy community, it was a valuable learning experience.The other members present were very willing to share tips and answer any questions that I had.I would like to thank all who were there for making me feel welcome!

That's all for now.

Rod





1 comment:

happywhosits said...

Glad you had a great time, Rod! Your scroll art is fantastic & I'm happy to say we got to admire it in person!